Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lowman to Challis

What can I say? Many of you have been through some of the country we are seeing at one time or another. I am at a loss for words. Each day we see something more b-e-a-u-tiful. Traveling at the speed of sound like we are, we are seeing so much of our God given country that we have no words.

Dave, Fred and I have met some wonderful people and today we spoke with three motorcycle riders from Canada, and two families from the Boise area out for a family camp trip. Two of the dads, Preston and James, rode with us for about ten miles while their wives drove the trucks and travel trailers. When we met back up with them later, they gave us a water and we gave them their little gift that all riders have been receiving throughout our trip. Thank you F/F Draper from SFFD.

We have finished dinner, stretching and getting caught up. Steph, Fred and Sami have pictures they will be adding so stay tuned.

Today's ride was dedicated to Seal Team 6 and all that were with them. May we keep their families in our prayers.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you guys! Keep pushing! Jeremiah 29:11 is my favorite verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a bible on hand...so I took the liberty of looking it up online and posting it for others that may be in a similar situation:

    "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

    ReplyDelete